1/1 Photo of Diabetic Cranberry Soul-Warming Tea
Redneck Epicurean's Note:
I don't buy red cranberry juice much anymore because I couldn't find a Splenda-sweetened version for a long time and I have become sensitive to red food coloring. This recipe, however, doesn't hurt me and the wonderful flavors are so great for the holidays. Serve this delicious tea to your party guests and listen to them talk about how good it is!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the first 3 ingredients in a 1 quart container, add boiling water.
- 2Cover and steep for 5 minutes.
- 3Pour the mixture through a wire mesh strainer into a large container, discarding the tea bags and spices.
- 4In a large crock pot or Dutch oven, pour the mixture in and stir in the sugar and remaining ingredients.
- 5Heat on low until hot and serve with an orange slice, if desired.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Diabetic Cranberry Soul-Warming Tea
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 105.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 26.3 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
family-size tea bags
Splenda sweetened cranberry juice