Recipe by Redneck Epicurean
One of the gals at the doctor's office(and a reader of my article) sent this to me to try and share with other readers. She said her family really loves this and her granddaughter gets a kick out of trying to figure out how she got the "middle" in it. Cook time is chill time.
- 2 (3 ounce) boxes sugar-free raspberry gelatin
- 2 cups hot water (one boiling)
- 1 cup whole berry cranberry sauce (reduced sugar or sugar-free if you can get them)
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 cup sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cranberries and 1 cup hot water together in a blender and puree until smooth.
- Dissolve Jello in the cup of boiling water. Stir the Jello and pecans into the cranberries. Pour half into an 8x8-inch pan. Chill in the freezer until firm, about 30 minutes.
- Remove pan and spread with sour cream. Cover with remaining Jello. Chill until firm in refrigerator.