- 6 eggs
- 1 cup cottage cheese, creamed
- 1 cup buttermilk, low-fat
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar (or equivalant in Stevia)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
Directions See How It's Made
- Measure eggs, cottage cheese, buttermilk, flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, and baking soda into a mixing bowl.
- Beat until smooth.
- Heat griddle; spray with non-stick spray or oil if needed.
- Pour batter from ladle or alrge spoon.
- Turn each pancake as soon as it's puffed adn full of bubbles.
- Cook other side until golden brown.
- Makes about 30 small pancakes.