From The Complete Diabetic cookbbook by P.J. Palumbo, M.D., and Joyce Daly Margie, M.S. 1987
Make and share this Diabetic Cottage Cheese Pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- Measure eggs, cottage cheese, buttermilk, flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, and baking soda into a mixing bowl.
- Beat until smooth.
- Heat griddle; spray with non-stick spray or oil if needed.
- Pour batter from ladle or alrge spoon.
- Turn each pancake as soon as it's puffed adn full of bubbles.
- Cook other side until golden brown.
- Makes about 30 small pancakes.
I tried this recipe and just enjoy the taste...I even added some semi-sweet chocolate bits too....boy! what a flavor....