Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
From The Complete Diabetic cookbbook by P.J. Palumbo, M.D., and Joyce Daly Margie, M.S. 1987
Make and share this Diabetic Cottage Cheese Pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- Measure eggs, cottage cheese, buttermilk, flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, and baking soda into a mixing bowl.
- Beat until smooth.
- Heat griddle; spray with non-stick spray or oil if needed.
- Pour batter from ladle or alrge spoon.
- Turn each pancake as soon as it's puffed adn full of bubbles.
- Cook other side until golden brown.
- Makes about 30 small pancakes.
I tried this recipe and just enjoy the taste...I even added some semi-sweet chocolate bits too....boy! what a flavor....