Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A tasty muffin for those watching their diets.
- 2 cups flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2⁄3 cup brown sugar substitute
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup corn flakes
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- Beat eggs and milk and oil.
- Make a well in centre of the dry ingredients and add liquids all at once, stirring just until moistened.
- Fold in cornflakes and raisins.
- Fill greased muffin pans 2/3 full. Bake 15 minutes.
A intresting twist---------Thanks for posting.