Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
found this in an old diabetic cookie recipe book
Make and share this Diabetic Cookie Brittle recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons sugar substitute
- 2 cups flour, sifted
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped fine
- Combine margarine, vanilla, salt and sugar replacement in mixing bowl or food processor.
- Beat til smooth.
- Stir in flour, chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Beat into ungreased 10x15 inch pan.
- Bake 375F 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Score into 2x1 inch bars and cool completely.
- Break into candy pieces.