Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Posted by request - found on the Web.
Make and share this Diabetic Coleslaw recipe from Food.com.
- 4 fluid ounces nonfat plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 lb coleslaw mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried onion flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt (optional)
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl combine the yogurt, mustard, lemon juice and mayonnaise.
- Add the coleslaw mix and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with onion flakes, dill weed, salt and pepper.
- Mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for up to one day before serving.
I will definitely make this again very nice and tart just the way I like it. I used a whole grain mustard and I forgot to put the dill in, but it was still very nice.
Great Diabetic Coleslaw Recipe. We be temping Dad to try this one out. Thanks
Very tasty but I will try to add a teaspoon of Splenda the next time I make this recipe to cut a bit of the tartness.