Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
The results, to our surprise, were amazingly good! Southern Living Magazine, June 2006. It is a no cook recipe but there is a chill time of 1 hr. Tastes wonderful!
- 1 1⁄2 ounces fat-free sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups 1% low-fat milk
- 1⁄2 cup light sour cream
- 8 ounces frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed and divided
- 3⁄4 cup chocolate graham cracker crumbs (4 cracker sheets)
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated chocolate
- Whisk together first 3 ingredients in a bowl until blended and smooth.
- Fold in 1 1/2 cups whipped topping.
- Spoon 1 tablespoons crumbs into each of 6 (4-oz.) glasses, and top with 1/3 cup pudding mixture.
- Repeat layers with remaining crumbs and pudding mixture.
- Top each parfait evenly with remaining whipped topping and grated chocolate.
- Cover and chill at least 1 hour.