Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 mins
This is an adaptation of the cookie recipe off of a butter crisco can. Substitute twice as much regular brown sugar if you don't have a diabetic at home. These cookies are delicious, always a crowd pleaser.
- 3⁄4 cup Butter Flavor Crisco
- 3⁄4 cup Splenda brown sugar blend
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375°F Place foil/parchment paper on cookie sheets and counter to save time.
- Combine butter flavor crisco, brown sugar, milk, and vanilla in bowl.
- Beat at medium speed of electric mixer until well blended. Beat egg into mixture.
- Combine flour, salt, baking soda, Mix into creamed mixture until blended. Stir in chips.
- Drop cookies on parchment paper/foil. Bake 8-10 minutes. Be careful not to over bake.
- Place on a cooling rack.