Recipe by Redneck Epicurean
There are all sorts of confections, but hardly any really rich ones for people who have to watch those sugar grams. This is easy and uses Splenda. YUMMY is the only word I can think of!
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda granular
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cocoa powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat the peanut butter into the cream cheese with of the 4 tablespoons Splenda and 1/2 teaspoon of the cocoa powder. Cover and refrigerate until firm, about 20 minutes.
- Roll mixture into marble sized balls and place in the freezer for 30 minute to firm.
- Mix remaining cocoa and Splenda in a zip-top bag.
- Place a few truffle balls at a time in the bag and shake to coat. Store in the refrigerator or a cool place in an air-tight container.