Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
- 2 cups carrots, grated
- 1 cup unsweetened pineapple, crushed,drained
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1 (8 ounce) carton plain low-fat yogurt
- Combine carrots, pineapple and raisins; mix well.
- Chill for 2 to 3 hours.
- Stir in yogurt and serve on lettuce leaf, if desired.
- Serving may be exchanged for 1 fruit and 1 vegetable.
This recipe may not be good for persons with Diabetes. Carrots are vey high on the glycemic index.
add a couple pack of diet sweetner to the salad and this will bring out the flavor better.
Well this may be 7 official servings but practically it was polished off by one adult and a preschooler. Very quick and easy. Is a bit bland as is. Needs something to give it some oomph.