Recipe by Annacia
I just love Jello fat free/sugar free pudding, I can play with it in so many ways and this is a very good way.
Top Review by Outta Here
I am giving this 5 stars based on ease and flavor. I don't know about presentation, because I used it as a pie filling. The pie tasted great and looked great before cutting, but I forgot that instant pudding doesn't get firm enough to cut and have the layers show. :( But it DID taste great!!! Will be making this again, as a parfait, because being diabetic and loving sweets, this really fills the bill!
- 1 (42 g) packagediet jello sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (42 g) packagediet jello sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3 cups nonfat milk
- 1 cup of drip brewed coffee, chilled
- Cool Whip Free (optional)
- cocoa, for sprinkling (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Follow the directions on the package for preparing the vanilla pudding: add 2 cups of cold milk and pudding mix in a bowl and whisk for two minutes.
- In a separate bowl, prepare the chocolate pudding.
- The directions call for 2 cups of milk. Instead, put in 1½ cups of milk and ½ cup of chilled coffee and pudding mix in a bowl and whisk for two minutes.
- Transfer about 4 tablespoons of the vanilla and 4 tablespoons of the chocolate pudding to a third bowl.
- Add 2 more tablespoons of coffee to this batch.
- Whisk this batch.
- It should appear a few shades lighter than the chocolate pudding's color.
- Discard the remainder of the coffee (or drink it).
- Layer in cups or parfait glasses. Refrigerate for five minutes. Garnish with whipped cream and or a sprinkling of coco, if desired, before serving.