Prep 0 mins
Cook 5 mins
This recipe is from "Diabetes and You", spring issue. Exchanges: 1 non-fat milk exchange.
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 packet of sweet-n-low sugar substitute
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- Place coffee granules into coffee cup/mug.
- In small saucepan, heat milk, sweet-n-low, and cinnamon over medium-low heat until it reaches a simmer.
- Pour into coffee cup, stir well and enjoy!
This was so tasty and a snap to prepare. The only change I made was a dash of cinnamon instead of 1/4 teaspoon. I will keep this recipe for sure. Especially good for my diabetic night-time milk exchange.
I really wanted to have some coffee this afternoon and I have been thinking of you and Chris too...so I thought why not make this and write to you too via Zaar. Your coffee is beautiful. I did use low-fat milk, though. Hope you are well and Chris is fine now. Miss you, Teresa!