Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
another find from an old cookbook
- 5 cups puffed rice cereal, unsweetened
- 3 tablespoons sugar substitute
- 2 egg whites
- 2 teaspoons butter rum flavoring
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Pour rice into blender and work into a powder.
- Pour into large bowl or food processor and add remaining ingredients.
- Work with wooden spoon, or in processor, until mixture is completely blended. (Mixture will be sticky).
- Form into 20 patties.
- Place on an ungreased cookie sheet, and bake 300F 15-20 mins until surface feels dry.