1/1 Photo of Diabetic Blueberry Muffins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 stick cup light margarine, softened
- 1 cup Splenda sugar substitute (or other measure-for-measure sugar substitute)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1 cup fresh blueberries or 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1Preheat oven to 350° F.
- 2Line 10 muffin cups with paper liners.
- 3Sift together flour, baking powder, salt, set aside.
- 4Beat together margarine, Splenda, and honey with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- 5Add eggs one at a time beating well after each addition.
- 6Stir in vanilla.
- 7Alternately stir in flour mixture and milk, beginning and ending with flour mixture.
- 8Fold in berries.
- 9Spoon batter into paper lined muffin cups, and bake until golden brown and a toothpick inserted comes out clean, about 25-30 minutes.
- 10Cool in pan 10 minutes on a wire rack.
- 11Remove from pan.
- 12Cool completely on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Diabetic Blueberry Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (78 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 165.5
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 37.4 mg
- Sodium 269.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 13.2 g
- Protein 4.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: