- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 stick cup light margarine, softened
- 1 cup Splenda sugar substitute (or other measure-for-measure sugar substitute)
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- 1 cup fresh blueberries or 1 cup frozen blueberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Line 10 muffin cups with paper liners.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, salt, set aside.
- Beat together margarine, Splenda, and honey with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time beating well after each addition.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Alternately stir in flour mixture and milk, beginning and ending with flour mixture.
- Fold in berries.
- Spoon batter into paper lined muffin cups, and bake until golden brown and a toothpick inserted comes out clean, about 25-30 minutes.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes on a wire rack.
- Remove from pan.
- Cool completely on wire rack.