Recipe by Annacia
This is a great way to enjoy dinner and still maintain a healthy eating routine. If you're in a rush, pounding the breasts flat will speed cooking time.
Top Review by wendeeverhart
We have this chicken in our house as a regular meal. I do change the spices periodically depending on what mood Im in.
I got this recipe off the Land O Lakes butter box.
I dont know why, whether its the butter or the fact that I use a stoneware pan but it is some of the most MOIST, and TENDER chicken ever.
I use fresh chicken tenders.
This recipe is so versitile it aint even funny!
- 16 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1⁄3 cup fat-free margarine, melted (I used Bacel Topping Spray and used far less than 1/3 cup by spraying it on)
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 375.
- Mix bread crumbs, cheese and seasoning in shallow bowl.
- Dip each chicken breast in melted margarine (or spray with Bacel Topping Spray), then in bread crumb mixture.
- Place each breast on baking sheet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake for approximately 20-30 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.