Recipe by Sherrybeth
With a family history of diabetes, we've been making adjustments to some of our favorite recipes. My daddy, who is a diabetic really likes this pie and it doesn't run his blood sugar levels up. It is quick and easy also which gives it another reason for a "thumbs up" at my house.
Top Review by LUVMY2BOYS
This is AWESOME! I made this for my hubby's b-day & we both loved it! Thanks to some fantastic help from Zaar folks, I used the ONE oz pudding mix box (calls for 2 cups of milk). Worked great. Used skim milk, fat free cool whip & no pineapple or pecans. Used crumbled low fat graham crackers for the topping instead & a handful of choc chips. I chilled for 2 days & the flavor was fantastic & decadent. Will hopefully get a chance to make it again!! Thank u for sharing
- 1 (9 inch) reduced fat graham cracker crust
- 1 (4 ounce) package sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups low-fat milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed pineapple, well drained
- 2 cups Cool Whip Lite
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
- Mix pudding with milk and vanilla.
- Beat until thick then pour into crust.
- Place the sliced bananas over pudding. Squeeze pineapple to remove all juice, then sprinkle it on top of bananas.
- Cover with Cool Whip.
- Sprinkle pecans on top.
- Chill for 2 hours before serving.