Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a great recipe, very tasty.
Make and share this Diabetic Banana Bread recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1⁄2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose white flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup toasted pecans or 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 2 cups bananas, mashed (very ripe)
- 1⁄4 cup plain yogurt
- 2 large eggs, beaten lightly
- 6 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla (clear)
- For oat flour, rolled oats were powdered in food processor.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease the bottom only of loaf pan. Combine dry ingredients. In separate bowl, combine wet ingredients. Lightly fold wet ingredients into dry ingredients with spatula just until combined. Bake for about 55 minutes Cool for five minutes and invert. Store in refrigerator for four days or on the counter two days.