Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 3 cups grated carrots (, 3 large)
- 2 tablespoons light margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients except chives, stirring well.
- Put in a 1-quart casserole dish and sprinkle with chives.
- Bake, covered, for 30 minutes.
this side dish has lots of appeal-- great taste, nice texture(carrots put thru food processor), EASY to prepare (very important), all round yummy. used 1 tbsp margarine, did the job will use this dish again...& again! thank you dancer!
This was easy and it was good. First bite tasted a bit sweeter than I expected but it just got better with each additional bite.