Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Posted in response to request. Easy to make crockpot baked beans for all members of your family!
Make and share this Diabetic Baked Beans recipe from Food.com.
- Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
- In prepared container, combine tomato sauce, mustard, Splenda and Worcestershire sauce.
- Stir in great northern beans.
- Add onion and bacon bits.
- Mix well to combine.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
- Mix well before serving.
- HE: 2-1/2 protein, 1 vegetable, 1/4 slider, 5 optional calories Diabetic: 2 meat, 1 vegetable, 1 starch.