Recipe by Tish
Posted in response to request. Easy to make crockpot baked beans for all members of your family!
- 1 (8 ounce) canhunt tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons pourable Splenda sugar substitute or 2 tablespoons Sugar Twin
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 (16 ounce) cans great northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 6 tablespoons hormel bacon bits
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
- In prepared container, combine tomato sauce, mustard, Splenda and Worcestershire sauce.
- Stir in great northern beans.
- Add onion and bacon bits.
- Mix well to combine.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
- Mix well before serving.
- HE: 2-1/2 protein, 1 vegetable, 1/4 slider, 5 optional calories Diabetic: 2 meat, 1 vegetable, 1 starch.