Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
A family pleaser. It's easy, quick and just plain yummy.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 2 -3 hot Italian sausage links, removed from casings
- 1 medium onion, chopped fine
- 3 eggs, beaten slightly
- 1 1⁄2 cups breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup old-fashioned oatmeal
- 2⁄3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- adobo seasoning, to taste
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 -2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped fine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon oregano, to taste
- 1 teaspoon basil, to taste
- Heat oven to 375.
- Grease loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Mix meats together.
- Add all other ingredients.
- Season to taste.
- Place in loaf pan, pat gently into shape.
- Bake at 375 45-60 minutes.