1/1 Photo of Dhaniya Chicken
Supriya's family are from Secunderabad in the state of Andhra Pradesh. This is one of Supriya's mother's traditional recipes. I have not tried it yet but plan to very soon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Clean and wash chicken pieces thoroughly.
- 2Take the coriander leaves, garlic cloves and green chillies and grind to paste in the mixer.
- 3To the above paste, add yoghurt,salt to taste and mix.
- 4Now marinate the chicken pieces in the above marinade for 45 minutes.
- 5In a pan add butter, when butter is hot add the cardamom), stick of cinnamon, cloves and cumin. Fry for few minutes.
- 6Now add the chicken and cook till done under a closed lid, on slow fire.
- 7Serve hot with chappathi or rice.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dhaniya Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (52 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 22.6
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.1 mg
- Sodium 10.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: