Recipe by TGirl,RN
Such a simple fruit dish that would make a delicious, light dessert or a wonderful fruit salad appetizer. Cook time is actually chill time.
Top Review by ellie_
Delicious -- we had this as a fruit salad using strawberries, blueberries, kiwi and oranges. We will be having this often changing the fruits depending what is on hand. Thanks for sharing.
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 3 cups mixed fruit, chopped,such as grapes,mandarin orange segments,strawberries,blueberries,pineapple,and kiwi
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons liqueur (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix sour cream with liqueur (your favorite flavor) if desired.
- 1 hour before serving, place 1/3 cup of chopped fruit in bottom of 4 parfait or other tall glasses.
- Top fruit with 1 tablespoon sour cream and 1 teaspoon brown sugar.
- Repeat layering one more time, finishing with sour cream and brown sugar.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.