Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
Such a simple fruit dish that would make a delicious, light dessert or a wonderful fruit salad appetizer. Cook time is actually chill time.
- Mix sour cream with liqueur (your favorite flavor) if desired.
- 1 hour before serving, place 1/3 cup of chopped fruit in bottom of 4 parfait or other tall glasses.
- Top fruit with 1 tablespoon sour cream and 1 teaspoon brown sugar.
- Repeat layering one more time, finishing with sour cream and brown sugar.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Delicious -- we had this as a fruit salad using strawberries, blueberries, kiwi and oranges. We will be having this often changing the fruits depending what is on hand. Thanks for sharing.
It's the end of the shopping week and all we had left was an apple and an orange. Add a handful of thawed blueberries and this is a wonderful, simple way to perk them up and make dessert fruit special. I used yogurt cheese (labaneh) for the sour cream. Great recipe, TGirl. I'll use this one frequently.