- 3 cups seasoned mashed potatoes (use your favorite recipe)
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1⁄4 onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Smooth 1/2 of the mashed potatoes into a buttered 10 inch pie plate.
- Saute the mushrooms and onions in butter, add lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Spoon this over the potato layer.
- Spread sour cream over the onion/mushroom mixture.
- Top with remaining potatoes.
- Sprinkle with paprika and bake at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes or until browned.