1/10 Photos of Devonshire Potato Mushroom Pie
1 hr 5 mins
I found this recipe in an old spiral bound cookbook I picked up at a garage sale.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Smooth 1/2 of the mashed potatoes into a buttered 10 inch pie plate.
- 2Saute the mushrooms and onions in butter, add lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- 3Spoon this over the potato layer.
- 4Spread sour cream over the onion/mushroom mixture.
- 5Top with remaining potatoes.
- 6Sprinkle with paprika and bake at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes or until browned.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Devonshire Potato Mushroom Pie
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 163.9
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 22.2 mg
- Sodium 464.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 3.0 g