Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe is awesome with steak. Sometimes I serve this over a baked potato and add a garden salad for a quick summer meal.
- 8 ounces white button mushrooms
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 4 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- In a sauté pan add the mushrooms, garlic, onion and butter.
- Stir and cook on medium heat for 5 minutes, add white wine and cook for 5 more minutes. Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the sour cream.
- Serve immediately.
wonderful recipe, I doubled the recipe and used 2 tablespoons fresh minced garlic with some freshly ground black pepper and salt, I also added in some freshly grated Parmesan cheese after the sour cream, thank you for sharing MRSJSPANTS we enjoyed this with steak!