Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
Here is one of our favorite corn recipes.
- 2 package frozen corn, thawed
- 236.59 ml whipping cream
- 236.59 ml milk
- 4.92 ml salt
- 0.25 ml nutmeg
- 29.57 ml sugar
- 0.25 ml cayenne pepper
- 0.25 ml white pepper
- 29.58 ml very soft butter
- 29.58 ml flour
- Combine corn, cream, milk and seasonings in a saucepan and bring to a boil stirring constantly.
- Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes uncovered-stirring.
- Blend butter and flour together and gradually drop small pieces into the corn mixture, mixing well-cook 2 minutes more to thicken.
Excellent! Wonderful Christmas dish...it just tastes like christmas.
This corn is outstanding!! I didn't have any regular milk so I watered down some of the whipping cream. Also, didn't add the cayenne or nutmeg. Added extra sugar also. My 8yo DS ate three servings of this and he usually won't touch corn. DH said it was a definite keeper!! This recipe is too good not to try!
Delicious!!! Great side dish for any meal.