- 1 cup cream, whipping
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon creme de cassis
- 3 tablespoons water, boiling
- 3⁄4 teaspoon unflavored gelatin, knox
- 1 cup sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- mix geatine with boiling water until clear
- mix into sour cream
- whip cream and sugar and vanilla and lemon juice 1/2 teaspoon creme de cassis if you want beat into soft peaks
- DONT OVERBEAT.
- fold in sour cream mixture at low speed just until incorperated.