Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
ZERO, yep Zip Zero Weight Watcher points per 3/4 C. Serving. This is enough to cover 1 sm head of cabbage and 3-4 carrots. It may look under-dressed when you first finish, but the cabbage will loose some water after it sits and it will be perfect in 1/2 hr or so! This is a variation on my mother's coleslaw dressing. Hope you enjoy! Cook time is resting in the refrigerator time.
- 2⁄3 cup fat-free Miracle Whip
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery seed
- Put the vinegar, splenda, and salad dressing in a bowl and whip with your wire whisk until smooth.
- This will take a few minutes Add in the Salt and Celery Seeds, stir gently and pour over your favorite cabbage mix.
- This recipe is 0 weight watcher points if you use Cabbage, Carrots, and a bit of onion, or some other 0 point vegetables.
This is 2 Weight Watchers Plus Points per serving. Easy to make and tastes great!
This is a no brainer! If you use the pre shredded cabbage and carrots , well , you sure don't spend much time on this recipe! LOL We really liked it , the sweetness was just right for us!! THANK YOU!!!!!!! :)
Very decent coleslaw. Even my miracle whip hating husband enjoyed it. Sweeter then I'm used to, but a nice coleslaw.