Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
" This wonderful recipe was created by Doris Miculan Bradley (Professional Sommelier & Professor at the George Brown College, School of Hospitality & Tourism Management) for a Sobeys media event." http://countertopbuzz.ca/devine-orange
- Combine orange juice, Grand Marnier, rum, frozen cranberries, all spice and cloves in a small saucepan.
- Gently warm the ingredients so that the cranberries feel soft.
- Do not allow the ingredients to boil.
- Ladle the warm cocktail into the mug (preferably an Irish coffee mug).
- Serve with cinnamon stick in the mug.