Wendy H.'s Note:
" This wonderful recipe was created by Doris Miculan Bradley (Professional Sommelier & Professor at the George Brown College, School of Hospitality & Tourism Management) for a Sobeys media event." http://countertopbuzz.ca/devine-orange
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine orange juice, Grand Marnier, rum, frozen cranberries, all spice and cloves in a small saucepan.
- 2Gently warm the ingredients so that the cranberries feel soft.
- 3Do not allow the ingredients to boil.
- 4Ladle the warm cocktail into the mug (preferably an Irish coffee mug).
- 5Serve with cinnamon stick in the mug.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Devine Orange
Serving Size: 1 (248 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 241.6
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 23.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 15.3 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: