Sinfully easy, rich, and better for you than your average frosted cake. (Only a little, though...) Enjoy! >:}
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Grease a 13x9 cake pan, and dust with cocoa powder.
- 3Prepare cake mix as stated on the box, but adding the cherry extract into the mix.
- 4Pour into prepared pan, and bake until done, approximately 30 minutes.
- 5Turn oven off.
- 6Remove from oven, and let cool 3 minutes.
- 7Pour chocolate chips evenly over surface of cake, allowing to melt a bit.
- 8Put cake in oven for about 3 minutes (or more) until the chips are glossy.
- 9Remove cake from warm oven, and spread melting chips over the cake in a thick, even layer.
- 10Let cool.
- 11Serve to anyone you wish to make your love slave!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Devil's Love Slave Cake
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 486.9
- Calories from Fat 268
- Total Fat 29.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 52.8 mg
- Sodium 378.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 39.5 g
- Protein 6.0 g