Prep 8 mins
Cook 20 mins
Got this recipe from cupcakeblog.com its the best chocolate cupcake recipe i;ve tried so far
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Measure out everything but the eggs directly into your mixer bowl.
- Mix until well combined.
- Beat on high speed for 2 minutes.
- Add eggs, beat on high speed again for 2 minutes.
- Put mixture in cupcake pan.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.