Prep 15 mins
Cook 14 mins
The original recipe came from Family Circle Magazine. I have altered it to fit my family’s tastes.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box devil's food cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup hot water
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine cake mix, eggs, water, oil and flour in large bowl.
- Beat on low speed until all ingredients are moistened; then beat on high speed for 2 minutes.
- Dough will be sticky.
- Fold in chocolate pieces and peanut butter chips until evenly distributed.
- Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheet, spacing 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 12 to 14 minutes.
- Let the cookies cool on the baking sheet on a wire rack for 4 to 5 minutes or until firm.
- Serve slightly warm or store in an airtight container.