Marie Simmons; Devilishly good. For those times when you need to indulge.
Make and share this Devil's Food Chocolate Chip Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Coat 12 muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, add the flour, cocoa powder,sugar, baking soda, and salt; stir to combine.
- In another bowl, add the milk, oil, eggs, and vanilla; whisk until blended.
- Add the liquid ingredients and 1/2 cup chocolate chips to the dry ingredients.
- Stir just until dry ingredients are moistened; be careful not to overmix.
- Pour batter evenly into muffin cups.
- Sprinkle remaining chocolate chips evenly over muffin batter.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20-22 minutes or until pick comes out clean.
- Place pan on a wire rack to cool for a few minutes before removing muffins from pan.