1/11 Photos of Devil's Food Chocolate Chip Muffins
Marie Simmons; Devilishly good. For those times when you need to indulge.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Coat 12 muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2In a mixing bowl, add the flour, cocoa powder,sugar, baking soda, and salt; stir to combine.
- 3In another bowl, add the milk, oil, eggs, and vanilla; whisk until blended.
- 4Add the liquid ingredients and 1/2 cup chocolate chips to the dry ingredients.
- 5Stir just until dry ingredients are moistened; be careful not to overmix.
- 6Pour batter evenly into muffin cups.
- 7Sprinkle remaining chocolate chips evenly over muffin batter.
- 8Bake at 400 degrees for 20-22 minutes or until pick comes out clean.
- 9Place pan on a wire rack to cool for a few minutes before removing muffins from pan.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Devil's Food Chocolate Chip Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (1094 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 271.9
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 34.7 mg
- Sodium 334.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 16.3 g
- Protein 5.6 g