1/1 Photo of Devil's Food Cheerio Chewies
These are great for potlucks and bake sales! The cake mix and butter make a brownie-like crust. I would recommend lightly spraying the edges of the pan, to make it a little easier to remove after the marshmallows back to the edge. The butter will take care of the bottom!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 (18 -19 ounce) box devil's food cake mix
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 12 ounces chocolate chips (or a combination, or butterscotch chips, or a combination) or 12 ounces peanut butter chips (or a combination, or butterscotch chips, or a combination)
- 3 cups Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1Melt butter in oven at 350 degrees in 10 x 15 inch pan. Watch so it doesn't brown/bubble! Make sure entire bottom of the pan is coated with the butter.
- 2Sprinkle cake mix over melted butter. Press down.
- 3Top with marshmallows, then chocolate chips, and then Cheerios.
- 4Drizzle sweetened condensed milk over the top of the last layer.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- 6Cut edges while warm. Refrigerate until firm and cut into bars. 24 bars makes for pretty large bars. Cutting into 48 is very difficult because of the cheerios.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Devil's Food Cheerio Chewies
Serving Size: 1 (1596 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 279.6
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 15.7 mg
- Sodium 256.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 28.6 g
- Protein 3.7 g