Homemade moist devil's food cake that can be made with ingredients you probably already have on hand.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Bring water to a boil then remove from heat.
- 3Add sugar and butter to hot water and stir until butter is melted.
- 4Add eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- 5In a separate bowl, combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt and mix well.
- 6Add butter mixture to dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- 7Pour into a 9 by 13 baking pan and bake at 350 for 30 to 35 minutes or until tester comes out clean.
- 8Cool completely on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Devil's Food Cake
Serving Size: 1 (88 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 262.4
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 52.6 mg
- Sodium 321.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 26.8 g
- Protein 3.2 g