Recipe by chef blade
Much better than eating hot wings for dinner. This chicken has a bite of it's own....good flavor combo.
- 1360.77 g chicken, approx,cut into 6 or 8 pieces
- 2 navel oranges
- 2 clove garlic, minced
- 14.79 ml chopped onions or 14.79 ml onion powder
- 118.29 ml apple jelly
- 4.92 ml crushed red pepper flakes
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml ground black pepper
- 78.07 ml vegetable oil
- 9.85 ml paprika
- 198.44 g can chipotle chiles in adobo
Directions See How It's Made
- Purree the chilpotles and place in glass bowl large enough to hold all the chicken.
- Microwave the jelly to melt and add.
- Squeeze the orange juice into peppers and jelly, toss in all orange rind.
- Add all other ingredients.
- Place chicken in bowl and marinate 24 hrs.
- Place chicken on wire-rack baking dish.
- Bake in pre-heated 350F oven for 50 minutes.