1/2 Photos of Devil's Dogs
Connie Lea's Note:
I got this recipe from Favorite Recipes of America - Meats Edition from 1961. These are my family's favorite corn dogs
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put hot dogs in warm water to keep warm until ready to use. I use all beef hot dogs.
- 2Mix dry ingredients and cut in butter.
- 3Mix egg and milk together.
- 4Stir into dry ingredients until well mixed.
- 5Dry hot dogs, roll in a dusting of flour.
- 6Dip hot dogs into mixture - it's easiest if you put the mixture into a tall glass.
- 7Deep fry in hot oil (375%) until browned.
- 8Leftovers may be frozen - reheat in 400 degree oven for 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Devil's Dogs
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 342.7
- Calories from Fat 194
- Total Fat 21.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 64.2 mg
- Sodium 1011.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 10.4 g