Recipe by treko
Excellent dip for parties, company, potlucks etc. It'll disappear quick! From Company's Coming Greatest Hits.
Top Review by kimberlystevenson
This recipe is a favourite of ours and often requested for gatherings. I originally found it in Companys Coming recipe book. I can even adapt it with low fat/cholesterol options.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 10 1⁄2 ounces canned jalapeno bean dip (I use golden Valley Black Bean dip from Safeway, can't find the other anywhere)
- 10 drops hot pepper sauce
- 3 tablespoons dried chives
- 2 teaspoons parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon chili powder, to cover
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated monterey jack cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated medium cheddar
- 1 dash chili powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix first six ingredients in medium bowl.
- Spread in ungreased 9x13 pan.
- Sprinkle chili powder over top, adding more if necessary to cover.
- Add layer of Monterey Jack cheese then layer of cheddar cheese.
- Sprinkle with chili powder.
- Bake in 350°F oven for about 20 minutes or for 40 minutes for a crispy effect.