Prep 10 mins
Cook 9 mins
This is a delicious chocolate cookie recipe for those chocoholics out there! It is simple because you use a chocolate cake mix to make it all come together!
- 1 (18 ounce) package devil's food cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 4 teaspoons milk
- 1⁄2 cup confectioners' sugar
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Grease cookie sheets.
- Combine cake mix, eggs, oil and milk.
- Stir until thoroughly blended.
- Chill dough for 30 minutes.
- Place confectioners" sugar in a separate bowl.
- Drop rounded teaspoonfuls of dough into conf sugar.
- Roll to coat and form balls.
- Place 2 inches apart on cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8-9 minutes or until set.
- Cool 1 minute.
Very simple recipe, a little on the rich side for me, but tasty! First batch of cookies were not chilled before baking, and they turned out a bit flatter. Second batch I chilled for about 30min before baking and they turned out nicely puffy with deeper cracked texture. I will be eager to try this recipe again with less sugar, and with raspberries! Yum!
These are very simple to make and taste good. Naturally the ones I make from scartch are superior but this is a very easy recipe to whip up.
These are delicious and really easy! Simple enough to do with little ones, and makes a nice addition to holiday cookie trays.