Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I use Rita's Homemade Advocaat recipe in this drink. From cocktail.uk.com.
Make and share this Devil's Advocaat recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 ounce blue curacao
- 1⁄2 ounce white Creme de Cacao
- 3 ounces milk
- 1 ounce advocaat
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 1 dash grenadine
- Place grenadine in martini glass.
- Mix milk, advocaat and creme de cocoa in martini shaker filled with ice.
- Strain into glass (the mixture should float on top of the grenadine).
- Float the blue curacao around the rim, add the nutmeg on top.
I had to try this since, I have never had milk in a martini, an WOW!!! A nice soothing drink . Definately will save . Anice treat . Made for 1-2-3 hit wonders.
Creamy smooth and a fun tasty drink! The blue curacao was hard to float but it was delish! Thanks!
This was weird -- milk in a martini -- is nothing sacred anymore?! I, too, used Rita's Homemade Advocaat because I couldn't find Advocaat anywhere here near Maine or New Hampshire. This beverage is weird, yet FABULOUS, what more can I say? Okay, I can say that I shall be enjoying this drink much more in the future. Thanks, Mary Winecoff! Made for Recipe Swap #15.