These spicy chicken skewers are very simple to make but taste absolutely delicious, grilled for all of 8 minutes! You do need to marinate these for at least 4 hours so plan ahead, however the marinade is so quick and easy to make it takes all of 5 minutes! Serve with a crisp leaf salad for a great low carb main meal
- Combine the oil, lemon juice and rind, garlic, chilli and seasoning in a shallow bowl.
- Add the chicken pieces and coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Thread the chicken onto 8 oiled skewers and cook under a preheated grill (broiler) for 6-8 minutes, turning frequently.
- Delicious served with a mixed leaf salad with red capsicum added. I did not bother with a salad dressing as the chicken is so beautifully piquant.
- Prep time does not include marinade time of 4 hours.
These are quite tasty. Made as directed, adjusting the quantity of chicken thighs as 3 thighs per person (12 thighs divided by 4 servings) seems a bit out of proportion. Thanks, Good Looking! Made for Spring 2010 PAC.