1/2 Photos of Devilled Chicken - Low Carb
Good Looking Cooking's Note:
These spicy chicken skewers are very simple to make but taste absolutely delicious, grilled for all of 8 minutes! You do need to marinate these for at least 4 hours so plan ahead, however the marinade is so quick and easy to make it takes all of 5 minutes! Serve with a crisp leaf salad for a great low carb main meal
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the oil, lemon juice and rind, garlic, chilli and seasoning in a shallow bowl.
- 2Add the chicken pieces and coat.
- 3Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- 4Thread the chicken onto 8 oiled skewers and cook under a preheated grill (broiler) for 6-8 minutes, turning frequently.
- 5Delicious served with a mixed leaf salad with red capsicum added. I did not bother with a salad dressing as the chicken is so beautifully piquant.
- 6Prep time does not include marinade time of 4 hours.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Devilled Chicken - Low Carb
Serving Size: 1 (235 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 371.5
- Calories from Fat 194
- Total Fat 21.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 171.8 mg
- Sodium 178.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 40.8 g