Prep 2 hrs 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Having now tried this I found it important that the chicken be skinless as there is not enough time to crisp the skin properly. Prep time includes 2 hour stand time. You may want to cut the soy sauce down or out due to the sodium levels.
- 2 skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons chutney (your favorite)
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 5 drops Tabasco sauce (or to taste)
- Mix ingredients except chicken well; coat chicken well.
- Allow to stand for 2 hours.
- Bake in top 1/3 of 400F oven for 30 minutes. NOTE the time will depend on the thickness of the pieces and if it is boned or boneless.
A fantastic super low fat recipe that we both really enjoyed thank you. I made it with my own nectarine chutney (which was great as it has almond flakes through it) and made no changes to your lovely recipe.