Recipe by Barenakedchef
"Valentine's Day doesn't get much sweeter than when this fudge-covered creation makes an appearance. Prepared by our home economists, the berry topped masterpiece starts with a cake mix, so preparations is a snap." From Taste of Home
- 1 (9 ounce) package devil's food cake mix
- 3⁄4 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup semisweet chocolate chunk
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate fudge topping
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh raspberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease a 9x12" baking pan. Line with waxed paper; grease and flour the paper. Set aside.
- Prepare cake batter according to package directions; stir in chocolate chunks. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before inverting onto a serving platter.
- Spread warm cake with hot fudge topping.
- Arrange raspberries over the top.