Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Have not tried this yet, I adopted it from zaar.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (2 1/2 ounce) can deviled ham
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- instant mashed potatoes (Use enough instant mashed potato flakes for 4 servings.)
- 1⁄2 cup cream-style cottage cheese
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) can French fried onions rings
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix meat, deviled ham and worcestershire sauce.
- Shape the mixture into 4 patties.
- Place the patties in an ungreased baking pan 8 X 8 X 2-inches.
- Prepare the potato puffs as directed on the package except -- decrease the water to 1 cup.
- Stir in the cottage cheese and half the onions into the potatoes.
- Top each patty with 1/4 of the potato mixture.
- Sprinkle with the remaining onions.
- Bake uncovered to desired doneness, 30 to 40 minutes.
- Remove the patties to a serving plate with a slotted spoon and serve.