Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
- 1 lb ribs, cut into 1-rib portions or 1 lb boneless rib, skewered
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 -4 tablespoons cajun seasoning (purchased or homemade)
- 2 tablespoons cracker crumbs or 2 tablespoons corn flake crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In small bowl mix together butter and hot pepper sauce.
- In shallow plate mix together Cajun seasoning and crumbs.
- Dip ribs into butter mixture and then roll in the seasoning mixture.
- Place ribs an inch apart on an ungreased cookie sheet or other shallow pan and bake for 45 minutes, until golden.
- Serve with blue cheese dressing for dipping, if desired.