Prep 20 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This pie is very sinful. It is easy to make and will get rave reviews.
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 15 large marshmallows
- 4 milk chocolate candy bars with almonds
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 cup whipping cream
- Melt the marshmallows and chocolate bars with the milk in the top of a double boilet. Cool.
- When the mixture is cold, whip the whipping cream and fold inches.
- Pour into crumb crust, and sprinkle with a few reserved crumbs.
- Chill 3 hours, but serve at room temperature.
- Sinful with every bite!
You are right! This is a very decadant pie..especially if you are a chocolate lover.