Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Chocolatey cookies with a minty kick! If you like Junior Mints, you will love these!
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) package devil's food cake mix
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 3⁄4 cup coarsely chopped chocolate-covered mint candies
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Coat 2 cookie sheets with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, oil and eggs and beat with an electric mixer on medium speed 3 to 4 minutes or until well blended.
- With a spoon, stir in mint candies.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto the cookie sheets.
- Bake 9-11 minutes or until firm.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container.
I loved these! These little delights are really addictive! They were very easy to make and I enjoyed eating 'em. Thanks so much for posting!
Super easy to make!My mom Loved these cookies!She loves anything with mint in them.I ws asked and asked for this recipe when I made these to give away this year!I think if you don't like to make cookies because they are to hard, you have not tried these cookies!
Very easy. Next time I will make sure my Jr. Mints are very cold. I might even put them in the freezor for a few minutes to make them easier to chop and be more pronounced in the cookie. Thanks for a good recipe. The kids ate them up!