Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This simple, rich and decadent recipe is from the kitchens of Duncan Hines.
Make and share this Devilish Fluffernutter Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Combine the melted butter with the cake mix; mixture should be crumbly, if butter is too hot, it will just be sticky.
- Reserve 1 1/2 cups of the mixture for topping.
- Pat the remaining crumb mixture into an ungreased 9"x13" casserole.
- Combine the peanut butter and the marshmallow creme together and spread evenly over the crumb mixture pressed into the pan.
- Crumble the reserved 1 1/2 cups of cake mixture over the fluffernutter layer.
- Bake 20 minutes at 350°F.
- Cool and cut into approximately 36 bars.