This simple, rich and decadent recipe is from the kitchens of Duncan Hines.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the melted butter with the cake mix; mixture should be crumbly, if butter is too hot, it will just be sticky.
- 2Reserve 1 1/2 cups of the mixture for topping.
- 3Pat the remaining crumb mixture into an ungreased 9"x13" casserole.
- 4Combine the peanut butter and the marshmallow creme together and spread evenly over the crumb mixture pressed into the pan.
- 5Crumble the reserved 1 1/2 cups of cake mixture over the fluffernutter layer.
- 6Bake 20 minutes at 350°F.
- 7Cool and cut into approximately 36 bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Devilish Fluffernutter Bars
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 270.3
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 13.5 mg
- Sodium 338.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 17.7 g
- Protein 4.5 g