Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This simple, rich and decadent recipe is from the kitchens of Duncan Hines.
Make and share this Devilish Fluffernutter Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Combine the melted butter with the cake mix; mixture should be crumbly, if butter is too hot, it will just be sticky.
- Reserve 1 1/2 cups of the mixture for topping.
- Pat the remaining crumb mixture into an ungreased 9"x13" casserole.
- Combine the peanut butter and the marshmallow creme together and spread evenly over the crumb mixture pressed into the pan.
- Crumble the reserved 1 1/2 cups of cake mixture over the fluffernutter layer.
- Bake 20 minutes at 350°F.
- Cool and cut into approximately 36 bars.
These were good except I do agree with others that they were a bit too crumbly. I followed the recipe exactly as written but also took others advice and but the peanut butter mixture in the microwave to smooth it out some before spreading. It has a great taste to it but wish the crust would stick together more.
Great quick and easy recipe. Thanks for posting.
While I agree that the peanut butter/marshmallow center was great, I found the crumb layer to be irittatingly crumbly. If there was a way to slightly soften up the bottom layer, I think this would easily be a five star recipe.