Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an adopted recipe. I will post an intro after I make it.
- 6 eggs, Hard boiled
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Grey Poupon
- 1 tablespoon louisiana hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon pimiento, mashed
- 3 tablespoons dill relish
- Cut the eggs in half.
- Remove yolk from white and set white aside.
- Mash yolks with a fork and add the mayonnaise and the rest of the ingredients.
- Spoon mixture back into egg whites and serve on a bed of lettuce.
Very similar to my regular deviled eggs, except for the dill relish. I LOVE dill pickles (I put them in my potato salad) so these were just perfect for me, DH and DD too! Thanks *Z* ~ made for PAC Spring 2009!
Delicious! Perfect basic devilled eggs that are kicked up a notch! My only comment is that the recipes makes 6 or 12 servings, (depending on if you eat 1 or 2 of them) not 8. Sprinkle the top with paprika or pepper to make them look nice.