Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a very simple but wonderful deviled egg recipe that my mother use to make for me. This was always a favorite at barbecues and potlucks. Thank you for trying it. ENJOY!
- Peel and cut the eggs in two.
- Place the yolks in a small bowl and set the whites aside.
- Smash the yolks and whisk in the mayonnaise and mustard until smooth.
- Add the onions and pickles and whisk until combined.
- Spoon or pipe the yolk mixture into the egg whites and sprinkle with paprika.
while the minced onion (red) was great,,i would suggest that instead of 1 tablespoon of whole grain mustard,,,cut it in half,,,the full tablespoon was over powering,,,,,the picles where a graat ida,,,,thanks for posting
Great deviled eggs! Loved the flavor from the whole grain mustard. These are sure to please deviled egg-lovers! Thanx for sharing your mom's recipe.