1/1 Photo of Devilish Deviled Eggs
This is a very simple but wonderful deviled egg recipe that my mother use to make for me. This was always a favorite at barbecues and potlucks. Thank you for trying it. ENJOY!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and cut the eggs in two.
- 2Place the yolks in a small bowl and set the whites aside.
- 3Smash the yolks and whisk in the mayonnaise and mustard until smooth.
- 4Add the onions and pickles and whisk until combined.
- 5Spoon or pipe the yolk mixture into the egg whites and sprinkle with paprika.
Browse Our Top Egg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Egg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Devilish Deviled Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (354 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 54.7
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 106.9 mg
- Sodium 90.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: